Saturday, September 6, 2008


Just had a wonderful day.  I moved into the gorgeous family home in NYC, where I will be hosted during my Fellowship at Focus.  My room is beautiful.  I have two huge windows looking out onto the street, and a fabulously huge bathroom.  I kept laughing out loud (while alone I might add) at the thought of how much God has blessed me since I decided to work for Focus.  My housing is only one of the many blessings I have received, but the actual space of where I live has always been so important to me, and God has repeatedly come through above and beyond my expectations in this area of my life.  I am now living in NYC, the place I have wanted to live since I was a kid, in order that I can work for a mission I feel passionate about.  Sweet.  God is good.  

No comments: