Monday, October 13, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

I went home to CT this past weekend.  Initially, I didn't want to go, cause I wanted to hang out with friends in the city (a feeling I don't think I've ever had in any situation I have ever been in!), but getting out to 'the country' was revitalizing in unspeakable ways.  The fam and I did all of our favorite Autumn haunts.  We drove down back roads listening to 'chopsticks' (or Purcell's King Arthur); we went to 'the ledge', which is the most amazing overlook in Weston; we went to Weir, or affectionately known as, weird farm and walked around (see photos); We even got Dad to bring us to Silverman's to get apples (we didn't exit the car though, because the masses of humanity frightened us all).  It was a fabulous weekend.  Good to leave the city and reflect on all that has happened.  Discussions on my what's going on in my life kept invigorating my passion for the work at Focus.    

  

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love those Fall pictures! I am blessed to hear that everything is going well for you. I am also glad to hear that God's word is moving! I am praying for you, your team, and your students. Love you!